We are an independent group of Medical Practitioners that provide medical housecalls
The mission of Vitality Urgent & Primary Care House Calls is to provide accessible and affordable Urgent and Primary Health Care Services. We strongly believe that health care services should be easily accessible and provided in a holistic manner. Our team will visit you where you feel the most comfortable – in your home, hotel, work and anywhere. Looking at the person rather than disease will ultimately contribute to the physical, psychological, and social well-being of the patients we serve.
WHO ARE WE
- We are a team of progressive, enthusiastic Visiting Doctors and Nurse Practitioners that are committed to providing superior Urgent Care and Primary Care Health Services in the comfort of your own home.
- We can diagnose and treat most urgent and primary care medical conditions
- Our team can provide a temporary or continuous care for patients who have difficulty or are unable to make urgent/immediate/ routine medical visits.
- Seeing patients at their homes provides us with a unique opportunity to dedicate more time and achieve a more in-depth understanding of the condition that would not be possible during a typical urgent / office visit.
Meet Our Providers
Rodion Levin – CEO
Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
Advanced Practice Nurse with Multidisciplinary Experience
Rodion Levin is a Family Nurse Practitioner, board-certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, and licensed by the state of Illinois to provide family-centered healthcare to patients of all ages. Rodion has more than 15 years of combined experience in Family Emergency and Urgent Care Medicine, He believes in building a long-lasting and trusting relationship with patients and customers. His true desire is to enhance a positive healing experience and confidence to those in need.
Rod Certified Family Nurse Practitioner completed his Master of Science in Nursing at Loyola University, Chicago, Illinois. He has gradual internships rotations in family medicine, emergency medicine, pediatric and women care.
Rod resides in Northwest Suburban area in Illinois. He developed a medical house call program with the integration of Mobile Urgent Care and Primary Care Services.
Rod is well known for his integral approach in treating not only the disease process but also the person as a whole. He takes time to carefully explain his findings, diagnosis and treatment options and continuously encourages his patients to live a healthy lifestyle. Rodion is a Family man and loves to spend time with family play tennis, travel, read, movies and connect with new people.
- Can I be seen in an office?
- Why Choose Us?
- Who can benefit from Urgent or Primary Care House Call ?
- What is the Cost of a Medical House Call Visit?
- What can I expect during Urgent Care Visit ?
- How do I schedule a House Call Visit ?
- Do you treat Children?
- Can I use Vitality Urgent and Primary Care for Emergency?
- Who will treat me?
Skip the waiting room and feel better, faster!Schedule Visit
Vitality Urgent Care serves the following Chicago Land Area:: Arlington Heights • Barrington • Buffalo Grove • Chicago • Deerfield • Des Plaines • Elk Grove Village • Glenview • Harwood Heights • Highland Park • Hoffman Estates • Inverness • Kenilworth • Lake Zurich • Long Grove • Mount Prospect • Northbrook • Park Ridge • Rolling Meadows • Rosemont • Roselle • Schaumburg • Vernon Hills • Wheeling • and more