What is the Cost of a Medical House Call Visit?
Always know your price up front, never get a bill from Vitality Urgent & Primary Care.
Visit cost is the same as seeing your primary care provider in an office with normal primary care copay. We do not charge an additional fee for coming to you!. We currently accept Medicare, BCBS PPO, United Health Care PPO, ATHENA PPO, credit, debit, health savings account (HSA), health reimbursement account (HRA) and flexible spending account (FSA) payments.
No Health Insurance or High Deductible – We provide – $99 / Urgent Care Home Visit comprehensive fee: It includes a house call urgent care visit with one main complaint that requires minor treatment, includes any necessary in-home testing (strep, mono, flu, urine or sugar).
- Why Choose Us?
- Who can benefit from Urgent or Primary Care House Call
- What is the Cost of a Medical House Call Visit?
- What can I expect during Urgent Care Visit
- How do I schedule a House Call Visit
- Do you treat Children?
- Can I use Vitality Urgent and Primary Care for Emergency?
- Who will treat me?