We’ve partnered with the leading health insurance companies to ensure that your care is covered under your current plan. We currently accept Medicare, BCBS PPO, United Health Care PPO, AETNA PPO, credit, debit, health savings account (HSA), health reimbursement account (HRA) and flexible spending account (FSA) payments.
Visit cost is the same as seeing your primary care provider in an office with normal primary care copay. We do not charge an additional fee for coming to you!
Know exactly what you’ll pay before you book with our affordable, easy-to-understand 100% transparent self-pay pricing.
$99 BASIC URGENT HOME VISIT COMPREHENSIVE FEE
Includes House Call Urgent Care visit with one main complaint that requires minor treatment, includes any necessary in-home testing (strep, Mono, flu, urine or glucose).*
- Sore throat, Strep (Pharyngitis) – Includes home strep test
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) – Includes Home Urine test
- Allergies (Allergic rhinitis)
- Rashes, skin infections, skin irritations, hives, impetigo
- Ringworm, Scabies
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Corneal abrasions
- Ear infection (Otitis media)
- Swimmer’s ear (Otitis externa)
- Sinus infection (Sinusitis)
- Upper Respiratory Infection (URI)
- Minor cut & wound closure with skin adhesive
- Mouth and cold sores
- Food poisoning
- Simple back pain
- Simple vaginal infections
- Medication refills (We do not prescribe controlled substances)
Add on Procedures
- Earwax Removal $49
- Nebulizer or Breathing Treatment $49
- Ingrown Toenail Excision $79
- Simple Abscess Incision and Drainage $79
- Single Layer Sutures (Stitches) $79
- IV Hydration $99
Self-pay services are offered for anyone paying without using insurance.
*Additional charges may apply due to complications, multiple concerns, complex conditions or unforeseen circumstances, including: complex procedures (extensive lacerations), outside lab tests, medications, injectables.
Level of care is determined by Vitality Urgent and Primary Care at the time of the visit.
- Why Choose Us?
- Who can benefit from Urgent or Primary Care House Call
- What is the Cost of a Medical House Call Visit?
- What can I expect during Urgent Care Visit
- How do I schedule a House Call Visit
- Do you treat Children?
- Can I use Vitality Urgent and Primary Care for Emergency?
- Who will treat me?