Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Why Choose Us?
We are committed to improving how people experience healthcare!
From blisters to bacterial infections, sore throats to sinusitis, UTI to GERD, and pink eyes to throbbing ears and bleeding laceration. When you think about it, the human body is like a machine that sometimes needs to be examined by proferssionals
That’s why there’s Vitality Urgent and Primary Care is an exceptional option for those everyday issues that happen to everyone, we offer a unique kind of healthcare company by providing the following:
Convenient locations for patients in the comfort of their home, work, hotel or anywhere.
Extended hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
We made it easy to schedule an appointment and let you save a spot in line simply by going online.
We accept most major insurance plans and also offer easy self-pay options.
And we fill the prescriptions and complete needed lab work during the visit!
It’s a range of services that not many healthcare providers can match.
Who can benefit from Urgent or Primary Care House Call
- Patients who don’t want to wait hours in an emergency room or urgent care facility.
- Caregivers who do not want to spend time driving your sick children, elderly parents or yourself around. Let us help you prevent waiting long hours in illness infested waiting rooms.
- Patients that would like to avoid taking time off work and prefer to be treated in the comfort of your own home after a busy day.
- Individuals who are unable to make an appointment with their primary care provider within a suitable time-frame.
- Those who want to pay less than the rates charged at most emergency room and urgent care centers.
- Individuals who are too busy at home or work environment to take time away for a medical office visit. We bring you Visiting Doctor or Nurse Nurse Practitioner at Home, hotel or anywhere.
- Those who are too ill to visit your primary care provider office, who would prefer an immediate visit by a Visiting Doctor or Nurse Nurse Practitioner.
- Those who would prefer not to be exposed to other patient’s germs or illnesses at a traditional doctor’s / urgent care or doctors office.
- Travelers who are away from home for business or recreation and require medical treatment from a house call physician.
- Elderly individuals who have difficulty traveling to or waiting in a doctor’s office.
What is the Cost of a Medical House Call Visit?
Always know your price up front, never get a bill from Vitality Urgent & Primary Care.
Visit cost is the same as seeing your primary care provider in an office with normal primary care copay. We do not charge an additional fee for coming to you!. We currently accept Medicare, BCBS PPO, United Health Care PPO, ATHENA PPO, credit, debit, health savings account (HSA), health reimbursement account (HRA) and flexible spending account (FSA) payments.
No Health Insurance or High Deductible – We provide – $99 / Urgent Care Home Visit comprehensive fee: It includes a house call urgent care visit with one main complaint that requires minor treatment, includes any necessary in-home testing (strep, mono, flu, urine or sugar).
What can I expect during Urgent Care Visit
Our experienced Family Nurse Practitioner will sit with you in your home to better understand the healthcare concern, complete a physical exam and diagnoses. If needed, we will send a prescription to your local pharmacy. We will answer all of your questions in the comfort of your home. No need to feel rushed during our visit- we are here to help you feel better.
How do I schedule a House Call Visit
Click ‘Book Appointment’ at the top of the page.
Complete the required info.
Select your appointment time.
You will receive an email confirmation of your appointment time.
Relax and wait for our team member to arrive.
You can always call 224-601-5001 to talk with one of our providers.
Do you treat Children?
We do. Vitality Providers are Board Certified in Family Care and treat children 6 months and up. Please contact us for younger children and we may be able to help.
Can I use Vitality Urgent and Primary Care for Emergency?
Who will treat me?
Vitality Urgent and Primary Care Providers are Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioners. Every Provider is thoughtfully background and license checked to assure the highest quality of care for our patients.